Interesting Quotes of the Day
Father, to me and sibling, "Stop! STOP! Stop the Internet! Go watch TV!"
Sena: "You are totally pwned by ranchelle
, of me, on hearing my voice for the first time: "Is she on crack?" *hearts siew
!* *beams!* *happiness* sg_slashers
gathering! XD Me, siew
Being with the two of them, for me, is a total
Gwendal-Conrad-Wolfram situation, due to very simple thing called THE HEIGHT ISSUE, in which I am TOTALLY PWNED.
I'm a total of six years older than the two of them, and I am the shortest of the lot. Learnt many fascinating things about the ViggOrli fandom from siew
, and andreaphobia
likes Ctrl+Alt+Delete! XD! And siew
likes Gwen, to my UNDYING LOVE. Didn't realise I actually had unwatched KKM episodes on my computer until today!
Dragged them off to Sunshine Plaza and met homura
AND I FINALLY MET mainiefied
. OH MY GOD. SO MUCH LOVE. THERE IS NOTHING SHE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT MANGA. NOTHING. ALSO SHE KNOWS MAYBE EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT THE KYOU KARA MAOU! MANGAKA DID! *hearts*
Also, SENA IS LOVE.
Was reduced to an incoherent shrieking fangirl at the sight of
took me out to see it, as kateriya
awaited the fangirl meltdown that would occur, safe in the knowledge that they would be able to hear my reaction even from inside the shop.
I think my shriek reverberated throughout Sunshine Plaza.
I laughed until I cried
I WILL PUT IT TO GOOD USE, SENA!
SO MUCH LOVE FOR SENA. *HUGS HER SO TIGHTLY* THIS DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE THINKS KYOU KARA MAOU!
IS TOTALLY GROSS AND AND AND I HEART HER SO MUCH. *CLINGS TO HER* London to Singapore!
Heathrow Airport, in London! shaorankun’s art!
Say hello to
Wolfram homura’s wrabbit! He’s from Shin Makoku Germany!
And, for risax, because homura and I thought that these looked like Ishida Chips
fic-writing notebook and mine!
things you never especially wanted to know about me and writing kyou kara maou! fic
Right at the beginning, I:
1. Spelled "Maou" as "Mao" until corrected by ranchelle
2. Disliked using the names "Yuuri" and "Wolfram". In all my early drafts, you will see them referred to as "Yuri" and "Wolf".
3. Was not consciously aware of the difference between "Murata Ken" and "Muraken", and for a time, used "Muraken".
4. Had serious issues with Conrad. First with indifference, and then with deep dislike. I like him now, but the relationship is as love-hate as my feelings for Yuuri.
5. Wrote Conrad's point of view out of the blue.Things you wouldn't think
I have more difficulty writing Yuuri/Wolfram fic than any other pairing
. This, I believe, is based on my fundamental and distressing belief that Yuuri is straight. Many of my stories have asides that go: "Yuuri, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do with you. You're... straight." Things that are quite peculiar to me
1. I find it almost impossible to see Wolfram with anyone other than Yuuri without a great deal of pain. Murata/Wolfram hurts a lot because I think that for that to happen, something fundamentally awful must have happened to Yuuri/Wolfram. Even Conrad/Yuuri doesn't hurt as much. Things you really didn't want to know
1. I can, however, see Conrad/Wolfram.
2. Conrad killed a lot
of my Yuuri/Wolfram writing ability. A lot. He didn't kill the ideas. But he killed the ability
. It's not Conrad's fault, it's mine. Am now having the most terrific fight of my life with a Yuuri/Wolfram fic, and am very annoyed with myself. Maybe it's just one of those nights when you write and everything you write just feels wrong, or off somehow.
3. Reading Yuuri/Wolfram fic always makes me happy
. I was telling mainiefied
that the kind of high I get off a Yuuri/Wolfram fic is pretty much unparalleled. Am now currently
delirious with Yuuri/Wolfram love
fic-happy due to reading moonravencroft
(Yuuri/Wolfram). And vain_chan
's Moving Forward
(Conrad/Yozak, Conrad/Yuuri, Y/W). Moving Forward