Ten fandoms, no repeats - arrch
's version is evil beyond all evil, but I am much more kind.
1. Being a cranky redhead whose murderous expression scares all subordinates away isn't an excuse to dress him up in a nekomimi maid outfit, call him kuzu, and make his blond servant think that it's his secret hobby. [Ouran High School Host Club, lacewood
2. Not only is the hero of the story a replica, but so are all his friends, and they're all living insurance policies for their originals. [The Island, lacewood
3. Clueless and frequently stupid hero is engaged to a green-eyed blond royal who constantly reminds him of their engagement, suffers a shocking betrayal by a beloved mentor figure, is occasionally surrounded by flocks of extremely cute and implausible creatures who keep repeating the same nonsensical word, discovers his apparently cheerful and easygoing best friend is so so so much more than he seems, has strange dealings with the blond king of neighbouring country, and has a mysterious other self who keeps taking over his body to perform stunning feats of total awesome and making him lose all recollection of what ensues. [KKM, llamrei
4. I'm you, and I HATE MYSELF. [Tales of the Abyss, elvaron
5. Scruffy Brit in the original, expressionless American in the adaptation. [Constantine, mushrooms
6. His other half's a green-eyed redhead, his best friend wants revenge on him for his father's death, and on top of all that, he has to keep saving the world. [Spider-man, mushrooms
7. Life goes down the toilet after your best friend gets bitten by a spider and subsequently wants to eradicate you and all your kind. [Darren Shan, dorkodile
8. You'd never mistake him for a perfect copy of the original, but said original wants to take over his body anyway, and cross swords with his favourite blond in a spectacularly slashy manner while at it. [Final Fantasy: Advent Children, elvaron
9. Allowing someone to be your replica is always a terrible idea, because when you do, you give them absolute control over you. [The Prestige, lacewood
10. A dragon and a tiger inherit a kungfu school! [Dragon Tiger Gate, mushrooms
Bonus: (A lot
of love if anyone manages to guess this one, and my condolences for having actually read this dreck) 11. Hero goes on a quest for a sword belonging to a spirit who talks to him as long as he's in possession of its jewel, while a minor antagonist who's constantly covered in blood keeps kidnapping and trying to kidnap a person dear to him and wishes he had a twin with whom to share his dirty work.