Busy week. Was up til 3am on three successive days finishing my tutorials. Also a flu is going around the Law Faculty and my hall, and I've caught it. But this week, I:
1. Had my hair straightened. By a girl who adores Orlando Bloom. And she liked him when she saw him in Wilde! XDXDXD
2. Went to a club of own free will. Got back to the Hall at 12.45am, which is early by London standards. ^_^ Have discovered that all discos play these songs:
(A) Nelly, "Hot in Herre". The Law Faculty Thames trip DJ turned down the volume so that the boatload of inebriated would-be lawyers could yell, "I'm going to take my clothes off!"
(B) This song. I have no idea what it's called. But it goes: "If you want me to stay, I'll never leave" - and has a chorus of nothing but "Uh-oh".
Club was laid out like an arena. And it pumped a great deal of strawberry-scented smoke onto the floors. By midnight, you couldn't see clear air anywhere.
Went with four other girls and a guy. Halfway through dancing, this Strange Man kept trying to dance up to us.
3. Walked from my Hall to Leicester Square, then to Regent's Park, up Primrose Hill, to the zoo, then back to my Hall. Went with a fellow student and his hall-mate. Walked for five hours without stopping. Laughed an awful lot, especially when an eaglet fellow student thought he saw turned out to be a pigeon. Said student also has an interesting view of pets. When I protested that you couldn't keep a fish as a pet since you couldn't care for it when you went home, he said, "Just cook it before you leave!"
4. Discovered that my Hall is full of Orlando Bloom fans. Full.
And one of them has been going around saying that I'm obsessed with Orlando Bloom.
5. Had pizza last night in a hall-mate's room. Do not know how he manages to cram ten people into a tiny space. But he did it.
Obi-Wan was there. I took a picture. XDXDXD
6. Have discovered that a hall-mate I know can see into my window. She knows I stay up late because my light is always on, and - you are never completely alone in Halls. She was, "You had a boy in your room last Friday!"
And I was, "I can't remember..."
(And I really couldn't, at the moment.)
Friday was the day we discovered that "porridge" means different things in London and Singapore.
Said boy ate Singaporean porridge with honey, anyway.