1. Jonathan Ross kisses Neil Gaiman at ComicCon, allegedly to commemorate the Madonna/Britney kiss at the MTV VMA, to the glee of many, many people out there. My favourite part? Jonathan Ross's declaring, after the kiss,
"Two formerly straight men!" XDDD
Link by way of mangy_mongrel, who has also highlighted some very interesting comments viwers made on mentally swopping Jonathan Ross with Alan Rickman.
Neil's reaction on his blog is very amusing, from his you don't have to, honest reaction in a PS to his web-elf's gleeful call for snogging videos, and the web-elf's subsequent "Please ignore that PS" note. Neil's take on the event, which had me laughing hysterically when he tagged it Was I Madonna Or Britney Spears. This staged kiss is a much more palatable version of the Will Ferrell-Sasha Baron Cohen VMA kiss, which was more like a mauling session. This was actually really rather sweet, and tender (in comparison to the Ferrell-Cohen antics), but I guess that's the difference between two Brits, one a writer and the other a TV presenter, and two American slapstick comedians.
2. Uniquely Singapore Present Heroes in Singapore - the Heroes cast members coming are apparently coming to Vivocity on 31 August, link courtesy of sarahcoldheart.
3. perseph2hades made an absolutely fabulous report of ComicCon, featuring extremely cute kids in superhero and fandom get-up (my favourite? The adorable Jedi toddler), the Heroes cast in T-shirts proclaiming which member of the cast was their hero, more Heroes actorslash ♥, Warner Brothers-hired male strippers dressed up as the soldiers of 300, and lots more absolutely GREAT stuff. TOTAL PROPS to Masi Oka for his "HAYDEN IS MY HERO" T-shirt.
4. lenainverse has written Behind A Smile, which is, in my opinion, one of the best, if not the best, Conrad/Wolfram and Conrad/Wolfram/Yuuri stories out there.
5. meru_neko did a very very lovely, and also hot, Happy Yaoi Day post.