House Episode 4x03 - 97 Seconds house_wilson
calls it "The Best 92 Seconds Of House". FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. But if you'd still like SPOILERS
: 97 Seconds Episode Summary
I once had this lovely English Literature teacher who would expressly and deliberately
watch television shows he hated, because hating on the shows was fun
. I think I may be turning into him. I believe truly-madly-deeply in love/hate relationships, it's why I'm into enemy slash and why the best-friends dynamic tends to bore me, unless said best friend has a dark and mysterious past and/or best friends are keeping secrets from each other and I am looking at you, KKM. ♥ It's the only best friend pairing I've ever supported. 97 Seconds - Episode SPOILERS and VENTING
1. You can really sing Destiny's Child's "SURVIVOR" to this episode. YOU REALLY REALLY CAN. House goes off and splits his new brood of ducklings into GUYS VS. GIRLS. TO UP THE ANTE on the competition stakes. GOES OFF TO STRANGLE HIM - as if people weren't already naturally
competitive and unpleasant enough.
2. House/Wilson is my version of the Conrad/Yuuri of House - it's more canon than my favourite pairing, it doesn't involve my favourite blond, it MAKES MORE SENSE and is far more believable than my pet pairing, and I JUST CAN'T STAND IT. Still, I can't help but notice
it. That said, THIS is the episode all House/Wilson fans who've ever said, "WOULD IT KILL YOU TO ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE HIM" get their resounding YES. In a bit of a roundabout way, but STILL.
3. And if you still need a spoiler for the House/Wilson moment that was THE SQUEE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD (unless H/W fans are too mature for that):
WHY I DO I LOVE VOLLEYBALLS
4. "...and I don't call you that because you're a Mormon", INDEED.
5. MY FAVOURITE WOMBAT GROWING A SPINE ♥
6. Have sinking feeling that if I keep watching this show House/Wilson will change from the Pairing of Hate into the Pairing I Secretly Love With A Burning Passion that Must Always Stay Hidden. Like Asch.
*RUNS BACK INTO THE WAITING ARMS OF SUPERNATURAL*