Anyway! I have seen Inception and am all over the Cobb/Arthur. Or Arthur/Cobb. I am not fussy. There is, however, an awfullll lot of Eames/Arthur around.
That aside, I am here to express my excitement over a series I am rather late to - White Collar. I have not done a I am So Crazy About This Series post + picspam for so long. :D For a quick introduction to White Collar, I'm going to grab a summary I found off the first link below, and it goes like this:
White Collar is about the unlikely partnership of a con artist and an FBI agent who have been playing cat and mouse for years. Neal Caffrey, a charming criminal mastermind, is finally caught by his nemesis, FBI Agent Peter Burke. When Neal escapes from a maximum-security prison to find his lost love, Peter nabs him once again. Rather than returning to jail, Neal suggests an alternate plan: he'll provide his criminal expertise to assist the Feds in catching other elusive criminals. Initially wary, Peter quickly finds that Neal provides insight and intuition that can't be found on the right side of the law. (usanetwork.com)
1. You absolutely need to see ailette's White Collar introduction post. She calls it the "Why You Should Absolutely Go And Watch White Collar" post, and I tell you, it would have worked for me.
2. You should also see copperbadge's series introduction post.
3. You might also be interested to know that it was actually originally pitched in the style of Catch Me As You Can, but like this:
4. You might also be interested in these key promotional pictures that summarise what the series is about.
5. You should see this delightful image-packed post summarising the first episode with screencaps. It is not in English. This actually does not matter!
I haven't done a picspam in AAAAAAGES SO I WILL DO ONE NOW.
the crazy, incredibly pretty, shenanigans that you can expect from White Collar.
cast shenanigans. AWWW.
This is the OT3, by the way. :)
in which I crack and there are a many gorgeous pictures of Neal.
Not Neal, strictly speaking - this is the actor who plays him, Matt Bomer, as Bryce Larkin of Chuck.
I've seen this icon'd as "idk my bff peter". ROFL.
STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY FOR HIM TO BE SHIRTLESS IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH.
But wow he makes statutes and limitation look even sexier than they already are! \O/
I should actually change my layout at some point in time, I think I've had this one for... I think at least two years. Oh my, I've had it since April 2008. I really think it's past time for a change.